We can help you:
An IPO can present a company with significant challenges and risks, such as issues with financial reporting, governance, internal controls and compliance. A company attempting to go public on its own risks overstressing its staff and missing significant issues not experienced before as a private company.
- Understand what will be required to go public and the gaps between current state and required state
- Understand the ongoing requirements of operating as a public company
- Assist in the selection of underwriters or other financial advisors
- Understand and analyze complex and high risk accounting areas
- Analyze complex capital structures and create Capitalization Table.
- Create and complete SEC filings in a timely manner
- Reduce internal time spent on projects to allow more focus on the business
- Reduce uncertainty in how effectively the company will operate in the public environment