We provide CFOs, controllers and investment banking professionals with highly responsive, technically based, innovative and practical advice relating to their financial accounting and SEC reporting issues.
We focus on responsiveness and on communicating highly technical information in “plain English”, as well as, creating, developing and implementing innovative ideas and techniques.
We have extensive experience in financial accounting and SEC reporting for complex business transactions and issues arising from the application of existing or proposed financial accounting guidance. We provide technical accounting advice and assistance to private, public companies, pre-IPO companies and private equity firms on:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Complex debt and equity offerings
- Equity compensation arrangements
- Asset impairments
- Revenue recognition
- Variable Interest Entities and Consolidations
- Fair Value
- SEC rules and regulations – including responses to SEC comment letters
- Commodity transactions
- Bankruptcy and fresh start accounting